Massage therapy is much broader than your regular Swedish and Deep Tissue Massages.
Some other areas where massage therapy is extremely beneficial are:
- Prenatal Massage to help relieve some of the pain on the mother’s lower back, neck, and legs. It is great for circulation as well as relieving stress.
- Geriatric Massage in helping treat chronic joint pain, reestablishing balance, and improved posture. It has also helped people living with dementia in reducing agitation behavior.
- For those suffering from Alzheimer’s disease the caring touch of our highly professional massage therapists can be a sigh of relief. According to the AMTA, benefits of massage can include body alertness and awareness, reduced feelings of confusion and anxiety, and ease feelings if loneliness and boredom.
- Therapeutic Aromatherapy Massage for those suffering from chronic pain due to an autoimmune disease like fibromyalgia or MS, and other related health disorders. The use of our in-house blends of Therapeutic grade, Organic/Wild-crafted and 100% pure essential oils aid in the reduction and stability in those suffering chronic pain.
- Sports Massage which combines specialized stretches with deep tissue work for those involved in sports and other forms of exercise.
- Facial Rejuvenation Detox Massage helps give a natural “face-lift” and leaves you glowing with the use of face reflexology massage, special all natural facial products that help detox your skin used during the session and the other massage procedures that will leave you feeling like new.
- Tension-headache Massage helps relieve pain caused by tension headaches by improving the automatic nervous system from massaging cervical trigger points. In half an hour you will leave feeling much better. According to the National Headache Foundation stress is a leading cause of headaches so including a half hour or hour massage to your daily routine will keep those headaches away.
All of our massage therapists at Seven Elements Wellness Spa are licensed professionals who have multiple years of experience. Unlike other places, we tailor each massage session to benefit your needs. All you have to do is show up, answer a few simple questions regarding your session and leave the rest to us. We guarantee you will make Seven Elements Spa a part of your health routine.