Essential Oils & Incorporating Them In Your Daily Routine
What are Essential Oils?
An Essential Oil is a concentrated liquid containing aroma taken from plants and fruits. Certain essential oils can provide health benefits, promote
relaxation, and can even be used for common household chores.
Essential oils can be used topically on skin with or without a carrier oil such as coconut oil (depending on your skin sensitivity), in a diffuser to mist the aroma into the air, and can be ingested only if they are 100% all natural and intended for ingestion (always read back of label and take proper precautions).
At Seven Elements Wellness Spa we provide our own line of 100% pure & organic/wild-crafted and steam-distilled oils to promote the use of essential oils in everyday life. Enhance the massage by adding the essential oils on to any service. 10 ml bottles and sprays are also available for purchase.
How Do They Help in Keeping You Healthy?
Everything on this earth have different vibration frequencies (MHz). In all living things (i.e. animals, pants, humans) the higher ones frequency is the healthier they are. For instance, disease starts at 58 MHz, death begins at 25 MHz and good health is usually around 62-78 MHz. Essential oils in general help raise your MHz helping you live a healthier life. Certain oils have higher frequencies that others. When they enter your blood stream the frequency of the oil will attach to the frequency in your body and organs. The long lasting effect of the oil that stays in your body is the frequency of the oil.
What Essential Oils Do We Carry?
The oils we carry in-house are: Basil, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Peppermint, Spruce, Frankincense, Sage, Eucalyptus, Tangerine, and Wintergreen. Any other oil can be purchased and ready within 24-48 hours.
We provide blends of multiple oils to promote specific areas of concern such as our, Anti-Wrinkle Blend (Frankincense, Myrrh, Patchouli, Rose, Lavender, Rosewood, and Carrot Seed) Add a few drops of this revitalizing blend to your favorite moisturizer and apply to face, chest, and back of hands.
Our Joint and Muscle Relief Blend includes: Wintergreen, Basil, Lemongrass, and Clove. Apply to aching joints such as lower back and neck.
Our Appetite Control Blend includes Grapefruit, Lemon, Patchouli, and Tangerine. Apply this blend multiple times per day to wrists, temples, pulse points, and back of neck to help control an overactive appetite.
Fire Blend helps bring about passion for life! it helps manifest the laws of attraction. Great if you moved to a new location, new job, or getting over grief. Enhance the Fire element by using Frankincense, Rose Geranium, and Tangerine.
Water Blend promotes love, healing, reconciliation, and forgiveness. Very helpful to use during arguments with someone to help ease the tension. Has proven to work! The oils in the Water Blend includes Chamomile, Spearmint, and Lemon.
Earth Blend helps generate fertility, wealth, business success, employment, and stability through the use of Cypress, Vertivert, and Patchouli.
Easy Ways To Incorporate Essential Oils In Your Life
A good way to get started in using essential oils is to discover which oil appeals best to you. Many oils are used for relaxation and stress relief, but it is important to find what aspect of your life needs aromatherapy. For example, Sage is a great way to clear negative energy and is a great anti-bacterial remedy.
Common Methods: Inhalation Method – add a few drops of oil into your palm, cup hands close to your noise and inhale the oil to bring your body to an instant calm. The aroma reaches the amygdala gland which helps aid in the relaxation. Tip: Rub oil on wrists, neck, and pillow case to promote sleep aid. (Recommended oils: Lavender, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass, Basil). Also great to use in a diffuser.
- Add-on – add a few drops of oil to a warm bath, your favorite lotions/moisturizers, hot dampened towels to make a calming compress for headaches, stress-relief, etc.
- Topical – add oil directly to skin with carrier oil of your choice, At Seven Elements Wellness Spa, we recommend using 100% natural/organic coconut oil and a few drops of any oil of your choice to specific area of skin.
Things To Keep In Mind While Using Essential Oils:
- Always dilute your essential oil with a carrier oil before you apply to skin. Essential oils are potent and may be too concentrated to apply directly to skin such as Cinnamon Bark. Tip: Every 8-10 drops of essential should be mixed with about an 1 oz. of carrier oil.
- Be cautious of where you store your oils. Light, humidity, air, and heat can deteriorate the oils making them less effective. Store tightly capped bottles in a cool climate.
- Determine your skin sensitivity to specific oils by doing a patch test. This is when you choose an area of your skin to dispense a few drops of diluted essential oil to determine your skin’s sensitivity to the oil.
- Stay informed and be safe. Essential oils can be extremely beneficial when used correctly, it is important to make sure you are aware of the do’s and don’t of essential oil usage.